Provider of this website/Facebook fan page is Miji GmbH.
Managing directors: Can Yue Maeck, Walter Michel
Court of registry: Amtsgericht Limburg Registry number: HRB 4281
VAT ID DE 212 119 837
Liability for content
The content of this website has been prepared with utmost care. Nevertheless, we may not be held liable for any incorrect, incomplete or outdated information it may contain. Applicable law (§ 7 Sect.1 TMG German Telemedia Act) limits our responsibility as a service provider to our own content published on these web pages. In accordance with §§ 8 to 10 TMG, we, as a service provider, are under no obligation to monitor conveyed or stored third party information, nor are we under an obligation to search for circumstances which are indicative of unlawful activity. Obligations to remove or prevent the use of information under general law remain unaffected by the above. Any liability in this respect is, however, only incurred from the moment of notification of the specific breach of law. Should we be notified of any such breaches of law, the corresponding content will be removed without delay.
Liability for Links
Our website contains links to other, third party, websites. As we have no influence whatsoever on the content of these external sites, we can also assume no liability for third party content accessed by visitors to our website. The content of such linked sites is exclusively the responsibility of the respective site owner or provider. The linked sites have been reviewed for potential infringements of applicable law at the time that they were linked. Illegal content was not evident at the time the sites were linked. Permanent monitoring of the content of the linked sites is however deemed unreasonable if there is no concrete evidence of a violation of applicable law. Should we become aware of any such violations, we will promptly remove the link(s) concerned.
All content and works published on this site by the website provider are protected by German copyright law. Duplication, processing, utilisation, reproduction, publication or any form of utilisation other than for legally permitted citation is permitted only with the explicit, written consent of the respective author or copyright holder. Downloading and copying the content of this website in whole or in part is permitted only for private use and non-commercial purposes. The provider of this website respects the intellectual property rights of third parties with regard to site content not created by the provider. In particular, content contributed by third parties will be clearly indicated as such. Please notify us if should you become aware of any such violation of copyright. Should we become aware of any such violation, we will promptly remove the content concerned.
As a rule, our website can be used without any need to disclose user-relevant details. Should the disclosure of user-relevant details be required (for example, name, address or email address), this is, as far as possible, completely voluntary. Such details will not be communicated to third parties without your explicit consent.
Nevertheless, we must call your attention to the fact that the communication of such data via Internet (e.g. by email) may not be absolutely secure. Absolute protection of your data against unauthorised or illegal, third party access cannot be guaranteed. We therefore explicitly prohibit the use of contact data published in connection with mandatory information requirements by third parties for the transmission of unsolicited advertising and information material. The provider of this site explicitly reserves the right to take legal action in case of unsolicited transmittal of advertising information, for instance, in the form of spam mails.
§ 1 The scope of this disclaimer
The following terms and conditions of use shall apply for the relationship between the User and the Operator (in the following, ‘Provider’) of this Facebook fan page.
Use of the fan page is permitted only when users confirm their acceptance of these terms and conditions of use.
§ 2 Notice of liability with regard to content published on our Facebook fan page
The content of this Facebook fan page has been prepared with utmost care. Nevertheless, the Provider may not be held liable for any incorrect, incomplete or outdated content placed at the users’ disposal. Any utilisation of content published on this Facebook fan page is at the user’s own risk. Contributions identified by name express the opinions of the respective author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Provider.
§ 3 External links from our Facebook fan page
This Facebook fan page provides links to other, third party, websites (external links). These websites and their content fall under the legal responsibility of the respective operators. The linked sites have been reviewed for potential infringements of applicable law at the time that they were linked and no obvious infringements were identified. The Provider has no influence whatsoever on the current or future form of content published on sites accessed by external links. The placement of external links may be in no way construed to infer that the Provider claims any right of property with regard to content accessed by references or links to external websites. Permanent monitoring of the content of sites accessed by external links is however deemed unreasonable if there is no concrete evidence of a violation of applicable law. Should we become aware of any such violations, we will promptly remove the link(s) concerned.
§ 4 Responsibilities as a user of our Facebook fan page
(1) As a user, you are obliged to ensure that you publish no contributions or comments contrary to the terms and conditions of use, or content that may be construed to be a breach of decency or a violation of currently applicable German law. In particular, users are forbidden to publish insulting or untruthful statements; to utilise legally protected content, in particular content protected by copyright and trademark law, without authorisation; to post any content that may be deemed anti-competitive or to advertise on this Facebook fan page without the explicit, written consent of the Provider. This also applies to so-called surreptitious advertising, in particular to the placement of links to an own fan page or website with or without other copy content in comments or within posts.
(2) The Provider reserves the right to delete any contributions and comments suspected of containing violations of applicable law.
(3) As a user, you are obliged to check all contributions and comments you publish for any information you do not wish to be made public. Your contributions and topics could be located by search engines and made accessible to Internet users around the globe. The provider has no obligation to delete or rectify such search engine entries at the request of the user.
(4) Should third parties or other users take legal action against the provider on account of possible violations of rights, a) arising from the information or content submitted by the user to the Facebook fan page, and/or b) from the use of the provider’s fan page by the user, the user indemnifies and agrees to hold the provider harmless from any and all claims and any liability, loss, damage, costs or expenses incurred or suffered by the provider in connection with the possible violation of rights. In particular, the user indemnifies and agrees to hold the provider harmless of the costs and expenses of any legal defence required (including reasonable lawyers’ fees). The provider reserves the right to demand a reasonable advance on such costs from the user. The user indemnifies and agrees to support the case of the Provider by the provision of information and documents in good faith as required for the legal defence against third party claims. All other rights and claims for damages on the part of the Provider remain unaffected. The aforementioned obligations do not apply should you as a user not be responsible for the possible violations.
§ 5 Copyright and intellectual property rights
(1) All content published on this fan page is protected by German law regarding the protection of copyright and intellectual rights. Prior authorisation in written form on the part of the Provider or the holder of the respective rights is required before any utilisation of content otherwise prohibited under German law for the protection of copyright and intellectual rights is permitted. This applies in particular to duplication, modification, translation, archiving, processing or the display of content in part or in whole in databases or other electronic media retrieval systems. Third party content and rights are indicated as and when appropriate. Unauthorised duplication or distribution of content or entire pages is strictly forbidden and punishable by law. Otherwise, only copying and downloading for personal use and non-commercial purposes is permitted.
(2) The presentation of this fan page in third party frames is only permitted with the written authorisation of the Provider.
§ 6 Facebook/Like Button privacy
(1) The provider of this Facebook fan page uses social plugins provided by the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook, Inc. (1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. When you visit a page of our website that contains a social plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Facebook servers. Facebook directly transfers the plugin content to your browser which the displays the plugin on the website.
(2) This enables Facebook to receive information about your visit to the respective page of our website. If you are logged into Facebook, your visit can be assigned to your personal Facebook account. If you log in and interact with the plugins, for example by clicking ‘Like’ or entering a comment, the corresponding information are transmitted to your Facebook account and made public. This can only be prevented by logging out of your Facebook account beforehand.
(3) We have no knowledge of which data are stored and utilised by Facebook. As a user of the fan page, you must therefore expect that Facebook registers and stores all traces of your activities on the fan page.
(4) Clicking on the ‘Like’ button sends your IP address, the processor type and your browser version to Facebook. Your IP address potentially enables Facebook to access other information like your real name, if stated in your Facebook profile, your identity and your Internet usage behaviour when logged in with this profile. These means that Facebook could gather more details of your preferences, contacts and your lifestyle every time you log in with your Facebook user profile.
SCHOTT CERAN® is a registered trademark of SCHOTT AG, 55122 Mainz, DE
E.G.O. HiLight® is a registered trademark of E.G.O. Elektro-Gerätebau GmbH, 75038 Oberderdingen, DE
All other product and company names mentioned are proprietary brand names.
The list does not satisfy any claims regarding completeness.
We assume no liability for mistakes and printing errors.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.